Thursday, March 17, 2011

People are nice


I just wanted to take some time out this morning to say thank you to all my recent clients, online customers and blog readers. This last few weeks has been really busy with lots of big wedding jobs being completed as well as some new and exciting corporate clients.

Yesterday I received 3 lovely emails from clients - 2 of whom I haven't even met face to face - to say how happy they are with my design work, how nice I am to work with and how lucky they are to be working with me! It's such a lovely feeling to receive positive feedback - especially when you are a one-man-band and don't have colleagues around to bounce ideas off and get feedback from.

All too often we keep quiet when we have nice thoughts and only voice the negative. So today I set you a challenge. If you think of something positive about a person... TELL THEM!

Have a great day! And thank you, thank you, thank you!

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment