Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Accessory HELP!


I'm really looking forward to this weekend as my husband and I are spending the day at the races with friends... and minus babies! Pink Ribbon Cup is an amazing charity race day run by one of my dear friends with all proceeds going to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

I've borrowed the most BEAUTIFUL dress from one of my girlies. I admire it every time she wears it! But now I have to accessorise it! What look should I go for?

Would love your suggestions!

V xx

2 comments:

  1. I like look no. 2, I like how it picks out the gold tones. What a beautiful dress. You have to post pics of the day!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like look 3 because the other two keep the dress too neutral - I like the deep red shoe bringing out the bird's plumage. I especially like the deep red of the perfume bottle but I know how impossible it is to find something to match that in 4 days! I think the gold accessory is almost too overdone (and would make you black and gold for the day) and the first look is to evening. You know what would be really awesome? A shot of purple or sapphire mixed with this dress............
    I recommend reading Tom and Lorenzo from projectrungay.com because they critique all the red carpet gals and lots of street looks and their accessory sense is pretty on.

    ReplyDelete