Thursday, October 28, 2010

New font love!




As you all know, I'm a little obsessed with typography! I'm just loving this new font that I'm currently using in a project. It's formal but with that beautiful soft handwritten element. I especially love it in this inky blue colour. I wish I new how to create this type of calligraphy myself. Maybe that will be on the 'to do' list for next year!

I'm putting this book on my Santa list this year. It's a collection of interviews from some of the worlds greatest font designers. I get the MyFonts newsletter every month so have read most of them already but I quite fancy the 'real thing' for by bookshelf!


V xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, Vari, a woman after my own heart! That font is so pretty. Thanks so much for sharing MyFonts - I've signed up for their newsletter too. J x

    ReplyDelete