Thursday, March 8, 2012

Get your brand ready for the new Facebook

I know there are some haters out there, but from a design perspective, the new Facebook timeline layout is awesome! It really give your business page that WOW factor.

As of 31st March, the new layout will be compulsory for all business pages so it's time to think about your Facebook graphics. It's a great opportunity to have a bit of a face-lift and make sure that your online presence is as pulled together as possible.

I've put together some packages for the new graphics. I'd LOVE to work with you to rock your social media!

I'm also doing a special this month so drop me an email and we can make your Facebook page SING! Or dance... or do whatever it is you do!


V xx

Buttercup Ink Face Book Time Line Packages

No comments:

Post a Comment