Thursday, July 14, 2011

Affordable DESIGN for business is HERE!

I've been working this last few months on an exciting new venture for Buttercup Ink... and now it's time to share!

At the networking events I've been at and just chatting to other mums in business, I've found that whilst everyone starting out in business would love a beautiful brand that is consistent across their printed collateral, Facebook, blog, etc. they just don't have the cash to spend up front with an agency in the early days. So, I've decided to create Buttercup Ink : The Brand Shop. This will be a one stop shop for your logos and printed items to get you started in the most professional way and have your brand say exactly what you want it to!

This is how it works...

Example logos will be available to purchase from the shop. You then just let me know what colours you would like from the colour chart and your company name. I'll then work my magic and put it together just for you and send you a proof. When I get the thumbs up from you, I'll then forward your personalised logo suite with all the various formats for you to keep! EASY!

Each logo will only be sold 5 times and no two logos will have the same colour scheme so there is no chance of duplicates! We wouldn't want that!

There will also be packages available that will contain print-ready pdf's of your business card, letterhead, Facebook profile pic, etc. to ensure the symmetry across all areas of the business. But more on that later!

Here are a few of the sample logo's to whet your appetite! What do you think?















1 comment: