Monday, July 5, 2010

My first market!


A few months back I put myself forward for a photographic exhibition that Small Business Victoria are running as part of their Energise Enterprise event. The exhibition called "The Designers" showcases small businesses within Victoria that have design as a key element and will be on show in The Atrium at Federation Square from 6 - 14 August then moving around regional locations.

Unfortunately, I didn't make the final cut but was excited when I received a call to say that the committee really liked my business and would like to extend an invitation for me to take part in their Business by Design Market to be held in Fed Square on Friday 13 August!

I've been wanting to take the leap into markets but just haven't had the time to sit down and plan it as I know their is sooooooooo much prep involved in just one day!

So I'm jumping in at the deep end and taking part! I've been having a think about my display and would love to use some vintage suitcases or picnic hampers as part of my stall to show my products. Here are a few I love. There are some great op shops in my area so going to have a look around and see what little treasures I can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment