Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Fives


Hope you've all had a good week and looking forward to the weekend ahead. We're catching up with friends tomorrow from brunch which I'm looking forward to.

I'm going to start a regular Friday feature called 'Friday Fives'. To start us off this week the theme is '5... little things that make me smile'.

1. When you have just enough change in your purse for a coffee.
2. When my husband brings be home flowers for no reason. I just found out the other week that he keeps a little 'reserve' every month for these little items! Gabriel has got a good teacher there!
3. Reading a good book in the summer sunshine.
4. Watching Gabriel play with his Mega Bloks - you can actually see his little mind at work!
5. The cold side of the pillow.

What little thinks make you smile?

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment