Monday, June 7, 2010

Gabriel's Bedroom Makeover










When I was pregnant with Gabriel we didn't find out if we were having a boy of girl. I think there are so few things to pleasantly surprise you these days and loved the fact that I didn't know. I understand though that some people just HAVE to know! So when decorating his room, we went for neutral tones.

Now that he's almost 1 (cue the typical cliches of 'Where has the last 12 months gone', etc) we thought it was about time his room got 'boy-ified'.

We've had these blank canvases in the spare room for ages and have done what everyone who buys blank canvases does and forgets all about them! So we got the paint brushes out yesterday and had arts and crafts Sunday at the Longmuir house! Being inspired by our new original artworks, the train, plane and car, Gabe and I took a trip to the black hole that is IKEA to get some accessories... and the compulsory 100 tea lights for $3.99! Tip: Monday morning is a great time to go to IKEA! We were in and out in less than an hour - a PB for me!

What do you think?

V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment