Thursday, September 29, 2011

30 gifts to 30 strangers

This is a truly beautiful and inspiring video. You put good out there and you will get in back multiplied.

Enjoy...

V xx


Music: “To Build a Home” by Cinematic Orchestra 

Hello! My name is Lucas and I'm Brazilian. Since I arrived in Australia a lot of beautiful things happened in my life, so on the day I turned 30 I decided to celebrate in a special way, being grateful to the people of Sydney. :)

Thank you so much to all my friends who helped make this happen, without you it would not have been possible. And thank you to everyone who lives in Australia, making this country such a wonderful place.

A big hug, Lucas.

2 comments:

  1. Vari! Now l'm crying into my bowl of noodles. Bahhh. Such a sweet sweet man and a lovely video. What a big heart he has. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Jolie! It's so simple yet so powerful! A great reminder of the important things we need to take our kids as they grow.

    V xx

    ReplyDelete