Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's your FAV holiday book?

We finally got our family holiday booked last weekend! Woo hoo! We weighed up our options that I spoke about here and decided on... Bali!

We head off on the 25th for 10 days - 5 in Sanur and 5 in Ubud. I'd love any tips you might have on places to see and things to do.

Ubud

I plan on doing a lot of relaxing, that's for sure! I'm going to swing by my local library this week and pick up some holiday reads. Any suggestions on must-read books would be greatly appreciated!

Sanur Beach

3 comments:

  1. Freedom and The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen are both fantastic reads, if I think of any others I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about 'Cloudstreet' by Tim Winton - just being made in to a film at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be LOVELY! We've never been to Bali so I'll be interested to hear your review once you get back. Should be wonderful!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete