Thursday, April 7, 2011

The doors are now officially OPEN!



Well it's been a VERY busy last few weeks here at Buttercup Ink HQ but I'm very excited to be able to announce that the shiny new website and shop are now OPEN FOR BUSINESS! I love the new look for the site - thanks to my very talented and patient girlfriend, Ashleigh. You are awesome!!!


I'm really pleased with how the new collection has come together. It really reflects what I love about stationery - clean design with beautiful typography.

For all those in Melbourne, I'm taking the collection to the public this weekend and the fab Yarraville Markets. Can't wait to chat to everyone about the new designs.

So what do you think? I'd LOVE some feedback from all you style savvy readers!

V xx

3 comments:

  1. very classy ! i like it , Vari :) congrats and wish u much success !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, Vari! It looks fabulous - very sleek and professional. Best of luck with it. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Vari..so very very exciting..good luck on your new venture..no doubt it is going to be even bigger and better :)

    ReplyDelete